When you hire long-distance movers, you expect the company you choose to uphold a certain level of competency. They should, at the very least, ensure safe and timely arrival of your belongings at a fair price.
Unfortunately, this is not the case for some Bay Area long distance moving companies.
Some movers are more concerned with a fast and easy profit than delivering a quality experience for their customers. This results in damaged or lost property, surprise fees, and delivery that far exceeds the promised date.
How do you avoid moving mayhem?
For starters, you need to know what to look for in a moving company, both in positive terms and negative. Let’s get to that.
Signs of a Low-Quality Long-Distance Mover
Some moving companies claim to put customers first, but what they’re really focused on is getting the job done with as little expense as possible. They might use poor packing materials or hire under-qualified movers, for example.
Some of these tricks are hard to spot until it’s too late, but fortunately there are key things to watch for before you hire:
- They are not listed with the Better Business Bureau.
- They have multiple complaints listed with the Better Business Bureau.
- They are not properly licensed and insured.
- Valuation coverage is not offered.
- Cost estimates are non-binding or too good to be true.
- Customer reviews are negative or nonexistent.
Signs of a Reliable Long-Distance Mover
A reputable San Francisco Bay Area long-distance mover is easy to spot once you know what to look for. At Upline Moving, we provide quality solutions for long-distance moves of all scopes.
Whether you’re moving across the vast state of California or pursuing a new life beyond our state borders, we ensure that your valuables arrive safely and on time.
When you choose us, you’re working with a team of qualified relocation experts, and we’re not just saying that. Here are some impressive accolades to prove it:
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Flat Rate Pricing Policy—Guaranteed!
- Free In-Home Moving Consultations
- Full-Service Solutions and Custom Plans
- Highly Trained Moving Professionals
- Valuation Insurance Options
- Many Positive Customer Reviews
What’s the take-away?
Not all so-called professional movers have what it takes to provide you with the quality relocation experience you deserve. Don’t take the risk. For competent and courteous Bay Area long-distance movers, contact Upline Moving today!